Prosecutors of Mr. Rod Blagojevich broke the law by charging Mr. Blagojevich with fake crimes.
- Weekly Briefs: Judge charged with tax fraud; man who got pig heart had criminal past
- Judge is assigned to civil cases after saying 148 days in jail is ‘plenty of punishment’ for sexual assault
- Nonlawyer-owned alternative legal services provider receives Arizona’s approval to integrate with a law firm
- Top Baltimore prosecutor is indicted for allegedly lying to get money for Florida home purchases
- Disbarment recommended for Tom Girardi, lawyer whose law firm was portrayed in ‘Erin Brockovich’ movie
- Pro Wrestling May Be Fake, But the Monopoly Is Real
- ABA Midyear Meeting will now take place entirely online
- Roberts, Kavanaugh votes key as SCOTUS upholds vaccine mandate for health workers but not for others
- ‘Shameful!’ Judge blasts cancer patient for failing to maintain his lawn
- Former jail guard convicted of sexual assault can rejoin military or go to jail, judge says
- Students who sued for an adequate civics education lose in 1st Circuit
- Lawyer on university faculty is charged with insider trading
- Lawyer tried to get TV station to cover his personal movie in exchange for interview, report alleges
- OSHA’s Vaccine Mandate: What’s the Answer to the ‘Major Question’?
- In US News’ 100 Best Jobs of 2022 list, how does being a lawyer stack up?
- ABA launches nationwide pro bono campaign to help families facing deportation
- FTC’s revised antitrust suit against Facebook survives motion to dismiss
- Why lawyers should consider change—for better or worse
- The 2021 class of summer associates was ‘most diverse ever measured in every way,’ new NALP report says
- Outcomes in state supreme courts aren’t as simple as blue vs. red